Monday, November 23, 2009

Kirsten Here!

Hey!!!!!

Happy (Early) Thanksgiving! So, yes, I will be having a feast with Elizabeth, (possibly someone else too) and I'm very excited. Gabby recently made the table (out of a shoebox) and will post pictures on how to do it.

Gabby really wants Kaya for Christmas. I wouldn't blame her- she is adorable! I have read her books (with Gabby of course) and we both really like her. It's about time Gabby asked for her for Christmas.

Guess what? We get to celebrate Christmas early! Gabby is leaving for Christmas to visit her relatives and she says that Santa decided to bring the big gifts on St. Nick Day (December 6)! Which technically means that we will get presents early!!!!! (Sorry I am very excited).

Happy Thanksgiving!
All the best,
~Kirsten

No comments: