Hey girls! Do you remember last October when I posted interviews with other bloggers like me? Well, I am bringing this back! (You can view past interviews on the bottom part of my sidebar.) To start I'm interviewing Liz from American Girl Fan.
1. What got you started in blogging? When I was younger there weren't many websites about American Girl dolls, so I decided to make my own when I was 14, with my dad's help. :)
2. How many dolls do you have and what are their names? I have 7 American Girl dolls: Molly, Elizabeth, Kit, Mia, Abbey (JLY), Addy, and Felicity.
3. When and how did you get your first doll? I got my first doll Molly in 2003, when I was 9 years old from my Grandma for Christmas.
4. Who is your favorite doll right now? That changes everyday!! Right now my favorite is probably Kit or Addy. :)
6. Do you like making videos, taking pictures, or writing posts the most? (that rhymed) Taking pictures!! It's so much fun to see my doll ideas come to life through pictures.
7. What are some of your favorite things (besides American Girl)? I love to write, take pictures (especially of nature), make cards, read, watch movies, anything vintage, bargain hunting (I LOVE a good deal!!), and taking trips with my family. :)
Thank you Liz!
ps. are you a blogger who would like to be interviewed? Email me or comment on this post!