Saturday, November 5, 2011

Harry Potter Tag!

Howdy! Yippee-yi-yay! I get to do a Harry Potter tag! 


(from Kit Snicket)

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione Granger and Sirius Black. Hermione is soooo much like me and I love Sirius.


2. Which is your favorite book? Prisoner of Azkaban! I love it- it really helps Harry (and the reader) learn more about his past.


3. Which is your favorite movie? Deathly Hallows pt. 2 followed by the Order of the Phoenix.


4. What is one of your favorite quotes? "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love." -Albus Dumbledore


5. What is your favorite place? Hogwarts.


6. Which is your favorite Hogwarts House? Ravenclaw!


7. Which house would you belong in (not just which house do you like)? Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff


8. What position do you want to play in Quidditch? Chaser, although I wouldn't mind being a seeker.


9. Who is your favorite professor? Hmmm..... Trelawney- she's so funny!


10. What is your favorite class? Arithmancy or Charms! I've done Arithmancy before and it's a lot of fun!


I tag Claire, Kendell, and Nutti Netti.


What do you think? Do you agree with my answers?
~Gabby


(ps. look at my sidebar. Join Watch Your Words and see if you can go to the AGP Minneapolis!)

4 comments:

Hannah Claire said...

So many of your answers are just like mine!

Claire said...

Thanks for tagging me, Gabby! I'll probably have my answers up in the next week or so. :)

By the way, I watched an episode of Monk yesterday (since I remember you said you liked it) and I LOVED it. Thanks for the recommendation! :D

AGDluver123 said...

Those are almost how I would answer. :D....Well now I feel great, I was watching channel 4 news and it was talking about the metoer that is passing by tonite and they said but if one did happen it would wipe out the entire country or if it landed in the ocean it would cause a 70 foot tsunami! ALso yay!! no tornadoes in TN...atleast not tommorrow....haha it just said TN is like the second most likely to have tornadoes and people die in them.....its almost time for that season! :D

Anonymous said...

hey gabby, you are so much like me i love american girl and harry potter!