Friday, November 4, 2011

AG Birthday/Christmas Wishlist!

Howdy!

Today is a very important day, because it's the day I post my wishlist! This is always a very big event in the AG blogging community and I do believe that I'm the first one to post my wishlist (correct me if I'm wrong)! This is really important because besides letting my family know what I want, it also lets me know what I want in case I forget (which, in some cases, has happened, but normally if I forget, I realize I don't want it). So, let me stop ranting and get on with it!

Clothing
Frosty Party Outfit for Doll + Charm $36
Adorable! I also just need one more holiday outfit so each of my dolls would have one!
Coconut Pajamas for Dolls + Charm $24
Sooooo cute! (This is a 'might get' thing!) I always miss out on AG's pajamas because I can make something similar, but I don't think I could even come close to PJ's like this! Also, who doesn't love Coconut?
Julie's Calico Dress $28
I love Julie's collection! I used to not like this outfit, but now I think it would be great for any time of the year. Also, how cute are those boots?
Kanani's Beach Outfit $24
To keep up with my tradition of purchasing one item from every GOTYs collection (I've been doing this since 2008), I've decided to get this! I love the color and the reviews are great. :-)


Books and Movies
Lists: A Year of Stuff About Me $10.95
I love to make lists. They're amazing things and I've great reviews on this product! It will also be great to look back on my lists years into the future. 
The Quiz Book 3 $7.95 
 This is one of those 'might get' things. I have own the Quiz Book 1 & 2 and it would be great to own them all!
Felicity: An American Girl Adventure $14.95
The Felicity Movie is by far my favorite and I can't wait to purchase the DVD!

Furniture and Accessories
Kanani's Lounge Chair $58
Despite the price, I love this little chair! The print is gorgeous and it would make a great teacher's chair for a reading circle in my school area.
I Love Sports Earrings for Dolls $9
These earrings are so cute and would look great with plenty of outfits!

Gift Help
So a while back, I told you about my struggle to find the perfect gift for my cousin. Well I've talked to her, and she'd really like PJs- any PJs for her doll! What AG pajamas have you bought? Do you like them? I'm not asking which pajamas you think I should get, but what AG pajamas you think are the best- quality and play value wise.

So, what's on your wishlist? Can you give me gift help?
~Gabby

9 comments:

Claire said...

Personally, I love your wishlist! Certainly similar to mine. ;)

As for the PJs for your cousin, I would recommend Kanani's PJs...they're very adorable and easy to put on! :)

Priya said...

Your wishlist is great! I have some of the same products in mind for my Holiday Wishlist.

Well, I own Rebecca's Pajamas, and they have great quality! Also, they're a one-piece PJ set, so they're pretty easy to play with and carry around.

Emma Kate said...

I love your wishlist! I want Kanani's Beach Outfit too, but I am also asking for her paddle-board set! :)

I just got Kanani yesterday from my awesome blogging friends. We have met in person at the AG Place NYC and we might meet up again soon! :)

Have a great weekend!

Anne said...

I was just about to tell you how much I love my snowflake pj's, when I realized that they don't sell them anymore! What a shame. :P But even though I don't own them however, I've always thought the honey puppy pj's were cute. Although I still recomend Julie's pj's!

Kate said...

You have an awesome wish list :)

Love Georgia

Anne said...

Another thing you may want to add is the Design By Me! I have the tropical one, and I LOVE IT! I highly recomend it. :-)

winkie said...

you should totally get the Felicity movie. i have it and love it!!
-Winkie

Sammie said...

Love your list! Couple questions.
Which holiday outfits do you have?
How many times have you watched the Felicity movie previously?
For your cousin, it depends on what colors she likes. If she likes blue I suggest Kanani's pjs. If she likes pink I reccomend the pink sweetheart pjs.
Please respond to questions on the comments list.Thanks!

Sara said...

I have Rebecca's PJs, Molly's PJs, and Emily's PJs. I love all three!