Sunday, October 10, 2010

An Interview with a Blogger: Lily!

Hey! How about a nice, fresh post from me to go along with your Sunday morning? Well let's get started then!

I have recently discovered Lily's/Julie's blog and love it! She was my 50th follower and I'm crazy about her photography!
Anyways, I sent Lily the same questionnaire that Claire answered and I'm very excited to share her answers with you!

1. What got you started in blogging?
Well, I have always dreamed about having a blog But there were 2 in particular that I loved (at that time). I Heart American Girl and Crazy for Cali, which really got me started.

2. How many dolls do you have and what are their names?
Well, I only have (at the moment) 2 American Girl Dolls - Kit Kittredge and Julie Albright.

3. When and how did you get your first doll? 
I got Kit, my first doll, when I was about eight or nine. We had just moved to Canada and a lot of the girls in my class had AG dolls. I really liked them and the accessories they came with. Then, I went to NYC and who could miss AG Place? So mum took me there and she let me have a doll and I chose Kit! 

4. Who is your favorite doll right now?
Right this instant, I guess Kit. Well, she was my first doll, and out of all the dolls in NYC AG place, I chose her, so Kit.

5. If you went to the American Girl Place right now, what would you buy?
If I went to AG place right now (yippee) I would buy a new MAG doll (not sure which one) with some clothing and accessories.

6. Do you like making videos, taking pictures, or writing posts the most? (that rhymed)
Hmm... I love taking photos the most because I like messing around with them and trying new techniques!

7. What are some of your favorite things (besides American Girl)?
Harry Potter. I finished the books in Grade 2. I am utterly obsessed (like one of my friends, who has Daniel Radcliffe's autograph!) with the series. I'm quite the book worm as well, I read a lot. I'm currently reading Number 8 and This Book is not Good for You. I also love photography travelling to new and sometimes even exotic places. And planes. I love planes!




Would you like to be interviewed? Feel free to leave a comment below! 


~Gabby

7 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Sure, I would like to be interviewed!! :) It would be an honor!

Caelen said...

I would like to be interviewed. Gabby you have my e-mail address because I did an interview with you on my blog.
- Caelen12 :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't like to be rude but I am speaking the truth I KitKat Mousel (screen name) wad the 50th follower

Rebekah said...

I would like to be interviewed! My email is music_lover_1998(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Doodledog said...

I would love to be interviewed, if you're interested in my blog. I would be so happy!
My blog is: www.alwaysgirls.weebly.com
My blog email is: alwaysamericangirls@gmail.com

Thanks! Hope you like my blog!

-Doodledog

Julie said...

Thank you so much for interviewing me! I great experience I'll never ever forget!

tips on interview said...

Nice blog , this is the first time i had seen interesting blog postings by a doll.