Sunday, October 3, 2010

Contest Reminder and Series News!

Hey everyone! I just want to give you a reminder that this Thursday is last day to enter my Fall Photo Contest! I currently have one entry from Sierra- thanks so much!


I also want to say thank you to my 50 followers! I met my goal. Ya'll mean soooo much to me! :-)


Third, I just want to say that yesterday I finished filming the first episode of my series! In a few minutes I will go and create the intro/title/theme song/thing and then I will give all of my readers a special preview- before it airs on YouTube. And I have a name too! It's called, Across the Pond. My mom thought of it and she told me it was a saying for a person going to the US from England or vice versa. It's going to be sooo cool!


Happy Fall,
Gabby

5 comments:

Claire said...

I'd love to enter your contest! Problem is, I'm not sure if I'll have the time. Hope I can enter!

Can't wait for the series and congrats on 50 followers!

Anonymous said...

Same with Claire, I was your 50th!! And I am following you from a yahoo, can I some how comment with a yahoo or do I still have to be annyonomus?

Doodledog said...

Hey!

Congrats on 50 followers!!! I'm one of them, and I LOVE your blog. :)

Plus, I'm totally going to enter your contest. I'm working really hard on my photo, we're still setting up the scenery. Hopefully my picture is as good as I'm trying to make it!

-Doodledog

Julie said...

Congrats for the 50 followers!

Sierra said...

Congratulations on 50 followers... again!
sierra