Friday, October 15, 2010

New InnerstarU Games! {and Meet and Greet Times}

Hey everyone! My sister recently informed me this morning that Dance Spectacular was now available on InnerstarU! I check it out this afternoon and it turns out that Game-on can now be played too!


The first game, Dance Spectacular is based on many different kinds of dances. Each level, there is one of 3 dances you must complete before you can reach the next level. There are 3 dances total-
Tap.
Hip-hop (or Modern).
And ball-room.
It's all very weird. 
I personally think that the virtual girls are kind of creepy dancing. I mean the kind of stare at the floor and well- you know what I mean.

The next game is Game On. I only made it to level 2 because I tried to take screen shots and I when I did that it sometimes brought me to another site. Which totally screwed me up and made me very unhappy. Anywho, Game On is also a game with activities. As far as I know, there are 2-
The first one is jumping on a trampoline and clicking the symbol when your girl is on it.
The next activity is shooting. The directions are on the screen.
But both games have the option to play with other InnerstarU members.
Except, none of my friends were on..... :-(

But hopefully I will be able to play some games with my friends after the Meet and Greet Saturday and Sunday!

Saturday: I will be standing on the dock of Starfire Boathouse and will be there from 10:15-10:45. Then I will probably go and play some new games with my new friends!

Sunday: I will be standing in front of Brighstar House and will be there from 3:15-3:45. Then I will most likely play some new games with my new friends!

So I hope I can meet you!
~Gabby

PS I may hold a Meet and Greet on the free trial to InnerstarU so people without accounts can still message and friend me.... Let me know what you think of that idea!

27 comments:

Caelen said...

Firstie!
\Cool but I don't have a ISU doll.

Julie said...

That'd be great if you could do the free trial meet and greet - I don't have a MAG doll.

Julie

Rebekah said...

Sweet! I will try to get on one of them, probably the Saturday one. My username is Kyara1.

Caelen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quinlyn said...

Awesome, I'll come if I remember! :D And I've been waiting for these games! As soon as I get finished with school I'm going to play them! LOL

Caelen said...

What do you mean the Saturday one one Nutti Netti?

Anonymous said...

Saturday as in today October 15th??? Please reply before tomorrow at 3:15 so i can know

Gabby said...

I have 2 times this weekend- Saturday and Sunday. Both are in Central Time. Saturday is Oct. 16th and Sunday is Oct. 17th.

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Oh...ok sorry I have a 4 day weekend so my mind messed up a little

AGDollPrincess said...

Hey Gabby! I have been standing in front of the Starfire Boathouse for about 20 minutes waiting for you. It's 10:30 Central Time right now. I don't see you anywhere. Did you forget? I'm "Claire5" if you see me around. Hope to see you there today!

Anonymous said...

Ya Its been the last 5minutes...10:40-10:45 central and NO one is there...I was really exited to meet people(bummer)

AGDollPrincess said...

I (Claire5) am still in front of Starfire Boathouse and I'm standing next to "Emmy" the InnerstarU guide. I still haven't seen Gabby and I have only seen two other people who came and left before I could friend them. :(

Anonymous said...

If any one would still like to do a meet and greet I (Noel30) would so I will be standing at the Starfire Boathouse next to Emmy from now 11:10 cantral to 11:45 central..I hope to see you (someone) there

Thank you
Noel30

AGDollPrincess said...

I'm in front of the boathouse, I don't see anyone, and I tried to send a friend request to Noel30 and it says you aren't on campus. I have figured out that to use that feature, you have to be logged on at the time. I guess you logged off?

Anonymous said...

No I am still on and I friend requested you aswell and I thought it went through but 15 more minutes

AGDollPrincess said...

That's strange! I'm standing right next to Emmy and I don't see anyone else. I wonder if InnerstarU is acting up?

Anonymous said...

Ya like I have friend requested Gabby 1000 times and it says "there is no one on campus by that name"

AGDollPrincess said...

I think you have to be logged on at the same time for the friend request by name to work. BUT, we are both logged on right now and it's still not working. I have used that feature five times today with no problem but for some reason it won't work with your name. :(

Anonymous said...

I logged off and then tried to log on again to see Claire5 posiblly but it says that i typed in my password wrong and I didn't so that won't work(sad face) maybe tomorrow w/ gabby

AGDollPrincess said...

Let's try this.....go to the Good Sports Center and we can try it there. Maybe it's the boathouse area that isn't working right.

AGDollPrincess said...

OK we can try again tomorrow! Sorry it didn't work! :(

Anonymous said...

Thats fine...How about Gabby's time 3:15-3:45
at the brightstar house

PS there is a lot of comments and this (if I'm not mistaken) the 22nd comment

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Gabby that the dance spectacular game is creepy and even a little freaky because the girls are looking down.....In game on there is jump rope............Noel30

ps yesterday while i was doing the meet and greet I meet 2 people Flora25 and Stacy40

pss twenty third(ie)

Anonymous said...

Gabby-

Are we still on for today (3:15-3:45 central) to meet at innerstaru because yesterday no one could really find you....maybe you were busy

...........Noel30

Gabby said...

Yes! I'm on right now!

Katrina said...

Darn it I forgot.

J.P.G.D said...

can i have one innerstaru account i promise i wont change the password because i don't know how i promise i wont be useless I'll make lost of money so you can buy things i promise i wont buy anything just let me play on your account please send me the info in this email address: justinepearl7@gmail.com or justinepearl7@yahoo.com thank you God Bless!