Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Photo Contest Results!

Hey everyone! I am so happy to have received 4 amazing entries from some of my readers! But let me tell you- it was sooooo hard to choose! So hard, in fact, that I had to look at them all at once:

It was hard- very hard! But I finally came up with my winners. Each entry was judged on mainly photo, but also creativity, and how well they described fall. So here goes!

We have a tie for third!

Sierra is third! Great job! I loved the fall leaved with Rebecca in the bottom. And here is your award:


Also in third place we have Majken (or Munch)! I loved Samantha in the leaves- great job! And here is your award:

And in second place:
"Look, Charlie Brown! It IS the great pumpkin!"

Nutty Netti! I loved this entry! It was soooo creative and your bitty twins are sooo cute! Here's your award:

And in first...........
Congratulations to Caeleigh! Okay let's face it. I love everything about this photo! You doll is gorgeous, the picture is amazing, and I love the light coming through her hair. You did a great job! Here's your award:


Well, I hope you enjoyed the entries as much as I did! Stick around for a new giveaway next month.....
~Gabby




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job guys those were great pictures.

Sorry I couldn't enter (sad face)
Noel30

Caelen said...

Congratz guys!

Munch said...

Eek! Yay! Thanks so much! I don't have a blog, but I am going to have the picture on my gmail!

Anonymous said...

I can tell from the very 1st picture of all the entries together that you have the Mac (computer) If so they totally rock... I love photo booth