Saturday, October 2, 2010

An Interview With a Blogger: Claire!

Hey! Today, I thought I would start off your Saturday morning with a nice post by me and a chance to meet someone new- Claire! Claire is one of my very favorite bloggers. She's random, an American Girl Fan, random, a Harry Potter fan, random, she likes to act, and she's random! I'm random, she's random- it works. Anyways, I e-mailed her a 7-question interview and she replied back with answers! So now, why not show you the interview now?



1. What got you started in blogging?
It kind of started off with AGBrooke on YouTube about a year ago. I had found a video of hers I really liked, and then I saw the link to her blog, Avery-Here. So I checked it out and began reading. It wasn't until early August this year when I decided to make a blog. Other blogs, like this one (which I love!) also inspired me to make one as well.

2. How many dolls do you have and what are their names?
I currently have six dolls at the moment. I have Felicity, Adrienne (Just Like You #23), Chrissa, Gwen, Rebecca, and Lanie. This Christmas, I hope to get Mia off of eBay!


3. When and how did you get your first doll?
I got Felicity for Christmas 2005 (the year her movie came out) after I had her at the top of my wishlist for a year before that.

4. Who is your favorite doll right now?
At the moment, Gwen or Lanie is my favorite of my dolls. But of dolls I don't have, I love Mia, MAG #25, and MAG #35.

5. If you went to the American Girl Place right now, what would you buy?
I would buy MAG #35, some of the remaining Felicity items I hope to get before she is archived, some MAG outfits (like the new red Christmas dress and the Pet Show dress), and exclusives.

6. Do you like making videos, taking pictures, or writing posts the most? (that rhymed)
I enjoy writing my posts the most, because it is something that just makes me feel like all is at peace.

7. What are some of your favorite things (besides American Girl)?
I love to read, especially JK Rowling's Harry Potter novels. I have been reading them since July 2009, and I have read each one at least nine or ten times (I'm a fast reader). I also love dancing around to any music by Selena Gomez and having movie night. I really like blogging and the many friends online and in person that I am so lucky to have.

So cool, Claire! Would you like to be interviewed? Just leave a comment below!
~Gabby

11 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey! I loved your idea of interviewing people, I'd never really seen someone do it before! I'd love to be interviewed, if you want to:)

Doodledog said...

Hi! I'd love to be interviewed if you're interested in my blog!

My blog is: alwaysgirls.weebly.com
My doll, Amythest, has a blog at: soulwriting.weebly.com

The email for both of these is: alwaysamericangirls@gmail.com

-Doodledog

Munch said...

Awesome interview! I think it is so cool!

Claire said...

I amm sadd....

Anonymous said...

Why are you sad claire?.?.?.?.?

Eva said...

I'd love to be interviewed! (but I don't have a blog....) Oh well!

Claire said...

Thank you so much for doing this! I had a great time answering the questions, and I'm very honored to hear that I'm one of your favorite bloggers (ditto to that, I should mention). I like the whole random thing. That completely describes me!

Hope to see you in Dallas next summer!

~Claire

Caelen said...

WOW!!!!!!!

Julie said...

That is such a great idea! My human Lily would really love to be interviewed! She and I agree that this is one of our favourite blogs!

Claire said...

Claire got interveiwed and I didn't.....

savie♥ said...

hey i would loved to be interviewed!!!