Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Comment Settings!

Hey everyone! After a lot of thought, I've decided to change some of the comment settings so it's safer and better.


Here are my new comment rules:

As you just read, I am now moderating every comment and I'm asking all users who are not Bloggers or commenting with a Google or Yahoo! account to please use Name/URl on the comment settings. This is a very easy change and here's how to do it:
Click the scroll down bar right my the 'Comment as' button and the click Name/URL.
Then type in your name and/or URL (the URL is not needed). 
Then you are 'signed in' for commenting on blogs! You can always edit your name and sign out. This is a very easy process and if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me or comment!

~Gabby




14 comments:

Katrina said...

Thanks I never knew how Name/Url worked.

Caelen said...

thanks!

Sierra said...

cool!

Katrina said...

What is URL?

Duck Girl said...

Hi Gabby!

I have been wanting to comment on your blog for a while but I did not have a Google account our anything like that, but now I can comment! (YAY!!)

I wanted to tell you that I watched your movie "Over the pond" and I loved it! You did such an awesome job!!! I really liked the English accent! Way to go Gabby! I can't wait for the next episode!

I also wanted to say that I have been saving up for a Kaya doll and last night I won one from ebay!!! I am ever so happy! I can't wait till she comes! I plan to name her Pocahontas Anna Olivia!

Bye!

Love, Duck Girl

Anonymous said...

hey this is a question for Gabby. What got you interested n AG?I'm not a fan of AG but i just wanted to know what got you interested in them. I was searching the web and clicked on this and wanted to ask a question so what got you interested?

Eva said...

I don't get it..........
Good thing I have a Google Account so I don't need to deal with that!

Gabby said...

Hey!

Katrina- a URL is a website address, like mine would be http://iheartamericangirl.blogspot.com.

Anonymous- whenever I got to visit my cousins house, I would always play with her AG dolls. In the Summer of 2005, I walked in on my cousin and Aunt looking over an American Girl Catalog. I told my aunt I wanted one and we ordered Kirsten soon after.

Duck Girl- Thanks! I have actually made the 2nd episode but it won't be posted on my blog until it has premiered on YouTube. That's so cool that you're getting Kaya! She is a really pretty doll!

~Gabby

Katrina said...

Thanks Gabby...also can an URL be like a yahoo or does it need to be a bog website???

This might not show up under Katrina (but I am) because I'm going to see if yahoo! works on URL

Duck Girl said...

Gabby,
I just can't wait till Kaya comes!! I will comment and tell you all about it when she does!

Gabby said...

Katrina-
I think Yahoo! will work but not for an e-mail.

~Gabby

Katrina said...

Ok Thank you Gabby

Kasia said...

Hello,
How did you setup such cool comments (I mean selecting profiles)?
I got one blog on blogspot, but couldn't do it.
Thanks

Gabby said...

Kasia,

The comment settings are standard with any blog!

~Gabby