Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Parthenon!

Hey! Yesterday, my class and I went to the Parthenon in downtown Nashville. This is currently the only exact replica to the Parthenon in Ancient Greece. Here are some photos!
(sorry about the lines, those were from the back of the car I was riding in)
I love Ancient Greece. It's my favorite Ancient Civilization! Anyways, it also reminded me of Kirsten's Halloween costume........
Yes, this is the same costume from my Greek Mythology Photostory.
Anyways, here are some more pics of this photoshoot I did with Kirsten.
What do you think? Oh and I almost forgot (but I didn't!), could you pretty please vote for me on Liz's contest? Thanks!

~Gabby

12 comments:

Katrina said...

I can't belibve you want there!! It is so beautiful...I will for surely vote for you.

Anonymous said...

That is so neat .. we need to take a trip and see it .. looks like you had fun and I totally love the halloween costume that is so cute .. you did a great job with it ..

Have a great rest of the week,

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Sierra said...

Cool! I am in Greece right now!

savie♥ said...

i feel bad for you because i just went and voted for you and you were only at 4% and someone was over 40% so hopefully you win!!! yours was my favorite!!!

Claire said...

Cool! Makes me think back to the Percy Jackson movie...Kirsten looks adorable!

Phoebe said...

Wow! That is SO COOL!! In my class we have just finished our lesson on Ancient Greece, so I was soo excited to see your photos!

Katrina said...

No one was over 40% but Kristy with her doll as a poptart has more than 40 votes...not percentage. I loved yours and voted for yours though...Katrina

Quinn said...

Do you happen to live in Tennesse??? Because that would rock...thats where I want to live when I grow up!!!

Quinn said...

Well do you live in Tennesse???? Because (again) that would rock!!!

Gabby said...

Yes, I do live in Tennessee! It's very cool!

Thanks to all who voted for me on Liz's contest. :-)

~Gabby

Emily R said...

Tennesse is the rockin' bomb......I have been there 4 times and I don't live there I live down in Wisconcin!!!! I love Tennesse it rocks, you are lucky!!

Elisha said...

What contest did you enter in? I didn't see it. It's probably too late to vote now anyway :( Well anyway I think your pictures are all gorgeous!!!!! Kirsten looks amazing!!!