Saturday, October 9, 2010

I ♥ Amazingly-Fab Deals!

Hey! I am very happy today because yesterday my mom and I were able to pick up some amazingly-fab items for our dolls for very low prices! So sit down, enjoy your Saturday cartoons, at have a look and some amazingly-fab deals!

This is some of the stuff that we got that isn't for Christmas presents......




At Costco my mom picked up this little cutie for a friend and I hope she likes her! They now come with an iPod, camera, and sunglasses. I think she could be Kaylen's twin!
Ginger! This is a birthday present for Kayla's friend but who cares- it comes with a book (not sold anywhere else) and of course, the stuffed pet. The price was unbelievable! I was screaming around the store I loved the price soooo much! Well not really but you know what I mean.........



Of course they bring MAGs into this............

And it was...... it's was......
It was only $13.99! *gasp* 
First, you are saving $6 off the AG price and you get a free book? I nearly died.

Anyway, then at Target....
I picked up these for $1! They are going to be great at AG trick-or-treat bags.

So tell me have you picked up any items with amazingly-fab deals?

I should go, I think I'm going crazy over cheap prices.
I need to calm down,
Gabby

6 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I just did a post on the Alexander Girlz dolls...they're so cute!! :) Was the Ginger set at Costco too? I love the Target $1 section...you can find all sorts of things for your dolls there. Thanks for sharing!

Gabby said...

Yes, Ginger (as well as Honey, Coconut, and Sugar) were all at Costco. They also has mini-dolls with book collections too. I would definitely check it out!
~Gabby

Gabby said...

Oops, I meant to say had!

Sierra said...

When are you going to do the results photo contest? or are you not doing it?

Caelen said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!

agdanceprincess1993 said...

very cool! i have pumpkins for my dolls too but i need to get 2 more packages for each of my doll to have one.