Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Series! {Contest 3 posts below!!!!}

Hey everyone! Guess what? This month, I will start filming a YouTube series! It will be live video and each episodes\ will be about 4-6 mins long. So what is is about? Read on!


When Lori's best friend goes away to London as an exchange student, Lori is none too happy about having another girl take her place. London-born Eleanor (Ellie) Morgan has high-fashion, high-tech, and high-friends- back in England. But when she comes to the US, she counts on Lori to help her- and they learn more about themselves- and middle school in this series. Coming soon!


Cast:
Lori Gavet (Charlotte's best friend)- Kirsten Larson
Ellie Morgan (exchange student)- Felicity Merriman
Charlotte Taylor (Lori's Best Friend, goes to England)- Kaya'aton'my
Delaney Coleman (Popular Girl #1)- Elizabeth Cole
Gracelynn Jones (Popular Girl #2)- Rebecca Rubin


Extras:
Catherine Jackson- Charlotte's mom, teacher, student, 
Kaylen Frost- Lori's mom, teacher, student,


So what do you think?  I have it all planned out, but I have one problem- I need a name! I would love your suggestions!


Thanks,
Gabby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

When will you start this???

Gabby said...

I think I will start filming it tomorrow. Do you have any name suggestions?

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....hmmmmmm....... how about
well it could be a mystery and be called Mysteries at (the school they go to so for example) Lincoln Middle School ...or... "Truthfulness comes out"( or honesty comes out) (or I have another one " My friend needs me") . I know its kinda weird but otherwise I got nothin'. I know I don't know any of you but I wanted to say that i got one out of 15 jobs at my school rcu for fourth and fifth graders (more than 60 students) yay me!

Caelen said...

Good job Gabby!

Cara May said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eva said...

Sorry, I couldn't think of any names, but I think that is a fantastic idea!
Good luck!!!!!