Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kayla's Background

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry about not posting as often as I usually do. I have long rehearsals about everyday and now timed posts have become my best friend. Anyways, today while I was logging off my sister, Kayla's, computer account, I noticed that she had a new background! Check it out:
My mom helped my sister with it. My mom used Photoshop to crop around Lanie and her animals then pasted them into an already taken photo. It's turned out pretty well! I think the butterflies are probably the most realistic thing in the image. What do you think?


Feel free to use this photo as your desktop background if you want too! 
~Gabby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is very beautiful, and the butterflys are very realistic

AGDollPrincess said...

That's really cute! Your mom and sister did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to get my mag doll soon!!!

So Exited!

Phoebe said...

That is soooo cool, Gabby!