Saturday, September 18, 2010

Luna Lovegood or Kaylen Frost?

Hi! 

I. Love. Harry. Potter. 

Just as some people like Diet Coke or Cameron Diaz, I have obsessions too. Like American Girl and pasta. But I have another one too- it's called

Harry Potter.

I'm currently reading the series for the 4th time, I've found that they never get old. And I've found many characters that I like, such as Harry Potter, Bill Weasley, Hermione Granger, and of course, Luna Lovegood. I mean who can forget her? Luna is an eccentric witch with a passion for all things out of the ordinary. Such as nargles, but I'm not going to discuss that now. Anyways, Luna is played by the ever charming Evanna Lynch.

But, I did notice that Luna looks particularly like my Madame Alexander doll, Kaylen Frost. So I thought, 'why not? Let's make her look like Luna!'

So I did. 

Here are the results:




{Oh, and if the Crazy Doll Lady is reading this, I just want you to know that I love these shoes!!!}






I tried to put Kaylen in an outfit that was kind of out of the ordinary. I hope you enjoy these! Which one was your favorite?
~Gabby

PS I do not own the photos of Evanna Lynch.

2 comments:

Cara May said...

Congrats on getting your final doll!!

Claire said...

@American Girl Fan - Gabby's had Kaylen for a while now. Felicity, who is in the post above, is Gabby's final doll. She was just dressing Kaylen up like Luna Lovegood, just to clarify.