Friday, September 24, 2010

From a Doll's Perspective

Hey! I recently got a comment from a reader that asked this- "Why did you stop From a Doll's Perspective?" So I decided to answer- as well as all the others out there who were wondering.


I enjoyed having a doll's blog- I really did, but it was hard upkeep. Many, of you non-bloggers may be like, 'WHAT? UPKEEP? It's BLOGGING!'. But blogging really is an art. It takes time to plan, write, edit, and add pictures to a post. I have to make sure what I post about is understandable and anyone can relate to it. Not just some crazy rants thought up by a middle-schooler. 
Anyways, it was fun, designing, editing, and 'helping' my dolls create it, but it was hard to jumble one American Girl blog and my doll's blog without having to take time out from my day. And some how, whenever I posted on that blog, I felt like I was taking time away from IHAG. And I don't want my blogging friends to choose one blog over the other to read. So I stopped because it was too much work and most of the time, I posted about stuff that I already posted here on IHAG.
But now you're probably like, 'you have a NAME BLOG and you can't post on FADP?' To answer that question- yes. When I post about names, it completely different from AG. I have millions of topics to choose from and I can pick and write- and it's that same with IHAG. But with FADP, those topics were cut short because of this blog. I could either post many times a week on here, or just post 1 or 2 times a week on both blogs because I had to find a different topic.


I hope you understand, but if you really want FADP back, I will gladly post on it however it may only be about once a week.
~Gabby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I came along to your blog later by the time you all ready stoped FADP so I didn't get to read that but now I kind of get it. Thanks♥

Gabby said...

Your welcome!

Anonymous said...

Why only 3 coments, children?!? Please I encourage you to comment on this amazing, wonderful blog. We love you, Gabby!!