Wednesday, September 22, 2010

50 followers please?

Hey everyone! So as you all know (or don't know), next month is my one year blog-anniversary! What I would really like is if I could have 50 followers by October 8th. I'm not  forcing you to follow, I'm not saying this is a life or death decision, I just want you to follow only if you actually read and like my blog. Please don't follow to sell a product (except for those lovely hand-made doll clothes sellers). So thanks and I would really like 50 followers!

Also, what do you think would be a good post for a one year celebration? A giveaway, contest, photostory?

Your opinion (and following :D) is greatly appreciated!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hmmmm... a photo contest sounds fun! You could even have it fall-themed!

Sierra said...

Yeah a photo contest sounds great and I would follow if I wasn't already ;)
Sierra

Anonymous said...

a photo contest or just a regular contest

Anonymous said...

I follow you even thought I dont have a blog....... I still follow you does that count :/