Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New American Girl Activities!

Hey everyone! Today, while browsing the American Girl site, I came across some new things in the activities section of Fun for Girls. One of them was Lanie's Story. There, you can look through Lanie's email inbox and check her updates and her best friend's Dakota's as well. There's a new story every week. It's a pretty cool idea! Take a look:
I love the virtual computer! It's just like the one in Lanie's Accessories. It's so cool reading her about her life through her e-mails. Very creative AG!
However, I just realized that this is almost exactly like Chrissa's Diary.



Although they look different, it's still the same idea- but I love it! It's cool reading about the dolls online where a book can't take you.
I also noticed that AG has a new report cover maker!
I didn't actually write a report, but I made an example. You can choose the font, color, and add pictures. Personally, I like my making my own report covers, just because this seems kind of- cheesy. It's a nice idea but not what the website needs. 
So what do you think? Do you like American Girl's new features?
~Gabby



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lanie computer is so coool.

Anonymous said...

i just got my mag doll yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Gabby said...

Cool! What doll did you get?

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

umm well her doll code was g1942 but her descripition is blond wavy hair with freckles and brown eyes I'm going to friend request you I am Noel30... what are you again

Gabby said...

I'm Adalyn10!

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

ok friend request me Noel30