Wednesday, September 8, 2010

InnerstarU and Real-life Outfit Comparisons

Hey! Today, I though I would post about something no one has ever done before (I'm dramatic aren't I?): the InnerstarU and then the real outfit. I put them side by side so you (as well as me) could see the differences between them.
This is the Holiday Outfit which I love! As you can see, there isn't much difference between the online and real-life outfit. I think it's pretty cute!

Now here is the Pet Show Outfit. I think it looks the same, but on the online version, the sleeves seem to be a little bit off the shoulder.

Here is the Snow Flurry Outfit! I don't really like the outfit in real life, but online it definitely tones it down a bit. I think I like it more online!
Now this is the same! Here is the Spring Party Outfit, I love this look in real life and online. Great job AG!

This is the Tap Outfit. Wow. Why would you even need the outfit online? It's over all the same, but I see no point to it.

What did you all think? Would you like me to do more of these comparisons?
~Gabby

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes more compparisons that was a very neat idea!!! Keep on doing what you do becasue you are deffinitly one of the best ag bloggers(NOTE TO OTHER AMERICAN GIRL BLOGGERS) I said ONE OF so don't get mad and tell me your blog site

Anonymous said...

and i lover your girls hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This was a very exellent idea! Keep your love in AG forever.

Anonymous said...

I agree with evrything that Gabby had to see and I am getting a mag doll soon I just need my allowence on Friday!!!!!!!PS and then I'll put in my order yay!

Anonymous said...

this is a reply to gabby from the What it all comes down too..... post my mom won't let me start a blog :-(

globle girl said...

wow thats a huge differance!!