Thursday, September 2, 2010

New American Girl Items! (Fall 2010)

Hey! Yippee new items! But after looking through all the stuff, I find nothing that I really like. Hmmm... I think American Girl is losing it's touch. I want some new Historical Stuff, but instead the give me more expensive MAG stuff. This is going to be a long Winter.


Anywho, here are my favs and stuff that should be forgotten....
This is the Snow Flurry Outfit for $34. It only has 4 clothing pieces and a plastic charm. And this is replacing the Snowy Chic Outfit?


And this is the Ruby and Ribbon Dress and Accessories for $60. I have to admit the mini Christmas book is pretty cute and the dress is a lot better than last year's. But for $60? And we all wonder why they're retiring dolls. Also, this dress cannot be shipped to Canada. Go ahead look. 

And here are the new Innerstar U books! They actually look pretty cool and I'm think of asking for one for Christmas. 
This is the new skiing outfit for $62. I think the colors are cute but the bright blue body-suit/coat/thing is kind of... odd. But the helmet design is pretty modern.

And here is another new book! The Poster Pack. Personally I think this kind of has no point. I mean we can cut pictures from the catalogue or find pictures online. This definitely not worth the price of $9.95.
This is the new cat, Praline. I don't think she's that cute, especially with the purple collar, but that's just me.

Now here's is something adorable! I love this! It probably won't even work on the doll, but still so realistic!
Here is the Cozy Plaid outfit for $30. Now this is cute! I love this little combo of colors! I think the purple boots are so versatile and the cardigan is adorable. 
 
Here is the Snowflake PJ's for $24. It's nothing original, basically the same type as the Penguin PJ's last year, just with a different pattern.


This outfit is just AWKWARD! Sorry, but the jeans don't fit right, the sweater is oversized, and the flats are nothing new. All this for $28? Not worth it.
You must really love InnerstarU if you're going to buy the Travel Set for $28. Almost all the pieces have the IU logo on it. But overall, I guess it's pretty cute.

This is.. nice. Oh who am I kidding? It just looks like an enlargement of the Bitty Twin set. And for $113? Forget it.....

And for the Bitty Twins....

The changed their meet outfit! I don't really care for this just because it kind of is right up in your face. Hmmm.....
And look at this! A new storage shelf for $85. It has pegs, bins, and an earring tree. It doesn't look worth the price.


And finally this last thing, this Recital Outfit for $28. What is so special about this outfit? It doesn't even look like it fits right! And get this, it's already back-ordered.

So what are some of your favorite things? You can see more here.
~Gabby

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow some things are cute but others.............. anyway how did you find out about this?-ag.com, doll diaries?

Anonymous said...

the dog sled does work with a girl.
and there's an outfit you missed it's really cute you can find by
going to www.americangirl.com/shop and it will say new for autumn under it click american girl and it's at the very bottom.it's called the snowflake ball gown

Lexi said...

I like the IU books, the cozy plaid outfit and the ruby and ribbon outfit! But some of them aren't even cute!!!

Gabby said...

I did see the Snowflake Ballgown. It's a very cute outfit! I like it, but I didn't have enough room to put it in.

I found out about the new stuff from iLove American Girl's Blog.

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

this is a reply to gabby from the What it all comes down too..... post my mom won't let em start a blog :-(

Anonymous said...

yay for gabby's blog

Anonymous said...

i have some big concerns about american girl losing their fun historical stuff BUT innerstarU rocks

Anonymous said...

AGREED

Caelen said...

I LOVE those outfits!!!!!!!