Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cupcake Crazy!

*Before I start this post, I just want to say that my dad said it was fine if I got Felicity! She'll be my last doll*


Hey! I really like Innerstar U. It isn't my favorite thing about AG, but it's pretty fun. One of my favorite games on IU is Cupcake Crazy. You can follow recipes, create cupcakes, and earn points and stars! Here is a step-by-step to the game!
Let's choose Red Velvet...... (there are 25 recipes in all)


Then you choose a color for the batter and mix it in. Mixing is probably the hardest part of the game. Seriously it is.

Then, you click "set" when the arrow is in the hot pink zone.


Then you frost it! Now even tough it's virtual, it looks pretty good.....

Then your decorate it! There are tons of ways to this- you can make a shape, sprinkle candies on to it, or fill in frosting shapes like I did above.

Finished! Well not yet.... Then I go and check the high score list......

Look who's number 1! My girl Adalyn10, but that might have something to do with the fact that I retried a recipe 5 times. It's a long story.

Yay!
What is your favorite Innerstar University Game? What's your favorite American Girl Game?
~Gabby

3 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

My favorite games on Innerstar University are Jump for Gold, Dive In, and Help Desk Hubbub. Congrats on getting Felicity!

Rebekah said...

Awesome! I want Lizzie really bad, but I don't feel like spending 95 dollars, so I'm going to ask for her for Christmas:)

My favorite game on InnerstarU is Melody Maker. My computer is slow, though, so it takes forever to load:-/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG IT ROCKS