Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Powers of 10......

Hey! 


This is my math homework. I had to list the powers of 10 and then multiply them. It was easy but it got me thinking about the number 10. I mean it is the year 2010. So I thought Gabby, why on earth haven't you posted about your favorite dolls and what you would name them? You are so behind!! Well maybe it didn't happen like that but it really got me thinking, I love names, so why not tell you what I would name my top ten dolls?
{I just want to say that I do not want or need and of these dolls, I just visited the AGP and I had a lot of fun and went shopping. I don't need anything- this is just a way that you can get to know me better- through the number 10.}

Top Ten Dolls: (most of their names will not start with K)

1. Katrina Elaine Jordan MAG 37
2. Jess Arianna McConnell



3. Felicity Claire Merriman 

4. Natalie May Ross  MAG 41




5. Marie Elizabeth Fielder (Emmy for short) MAG 47

6. Julie Whitney Albright
7. Leahanne Harper James MAG 27

8. Nora Sienna Gomez  MAG 29

9. Annie Nicole Williamson   MAG 33

10. Abrielle Jovianne Mallery  MAG 25



Well that is 10 dolls! Which name/doll is your favorite? Number 10's name is French and she would be my French Doll, Jess #2's middle name has been changed from Akiko in the book, and as you all know, if I get another doll- Number 1 is my absolute choice!

So what are your dream dolls? You can submit a pic to our Dream Doll Gallery!'

And to think this all started because of Math Homework.....
~Gabby

3 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

My favorite doll from your list is #10 and my favorite name from your list is Leahanne.

Anonymous said...

you've started school already? i dont for another week

Claire said...

Ooh, 10. Very interesting how this came about with math homework...I like all the girls.

I love #25. Her name for me is Shannon Taylor Lilly (yes, Lilly is her last name. It's kind of after Evangeline Lilly on Lost.)

-Claire