Sunday, August 29, 2010

What it all comes down too.....

Hey! I have a big decision and a big problem to deal with. I really want another doll- which I would but with my own money. But my parents aren't so sure because they're afraid that'll grow out of dolls soon and will regret buying a doll. 


But I won't. With the influence of an American Girl Blog and YouTube crowded with tons of American Girl fans, I don't think I could ever grow out of American Girl. Just look at Liz, she is 16 and still loves AG!


I can honestly say that I think my mom understands how I feel about it, and I think she does agree with me about me probably not growing out of dolls. I just have to talk with my dad, which shouldn't be too hard.


I currently have $38 saved up for her, but I don't think I will be ordering her until September or October so I'll probably have enough money buy then and so she doesn't get sold out.
Because, I'm saving up for Felicity.


Why?
Because:

  • She had red hair and green eyes. The exact type of doll I was looking for!
  • She lived in the Revolutionary War- my favorite part in all of History!
  • She has one of the most gorgeous collections of any American Girl doll.
  • She was growing up in the Revolutionary War!!!!! Did I already say that? That is a big reason!!!!
So as you can see I have reasons, and I almost have the money, and I have the care.

What do you think?
~Gabby

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! I am also saving for a doll and might start a blog and if I start a blog on ag dolls I'll need to buy a doll(mag) to get in on everything includind innerstaru.com

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD START AN AG BLOG!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

I hope getting your doll works out for you. As far as growing out of dolls, if it helps, I'm 28 and have AG and Gotz 18" dolls. :) I'm also blessed enough to have 3 little girls who love dolls so it doesn't look too weird to the outside world. :) And Felicity is a great choice. She was my favorite when I was a girl. I'm so sad that they're retiring her. :( Hope you can talk your dad into letting you get her. :)

Eva said...

I think it's a great idea to get Felicity!!!! I have her and I have loved her!!!!! I think she's really pretty, and her hair is really soft.
( And knowing you, I don't think you'll ever grow out of American Girl!!!!!!)

AGDollPrincess said...

I love Felicity. I've already asked for Felicity for Christmas. Her and Elizabeth are my favorites and I really hate that they are archiving them. I had hoped for more time to buy their clothes.

Sierra said...

I have Felicity and she is just as pretty as she is in the pictures if not prettier.
Although, I took her hair out and I personally like it better that way.

~Sierra

Sierra said...

By took her hair out I meen it comes up in a pony tail and I took it down.

~Sierra

Emily said...

Go for it girl. i'm thinking of buying her too!

Claire said...

Go for it, Gabby! Felicity is definitely worth getting, especially at this time. She'd be perfect for your collection and I know you'd love her just as much as me.

Gabby said...

I would definitely start an American Girl Blog! You can share your love for AG more this way and you can learn a lot, like GOTY scoops, extra AG items, and info about everything. It's so cool to be a Blogger!

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

ok i just need my moms permission to start a blog

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG GABBY IT ROCKS