Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blogger Tips!

Hey! I recently got a comment from a soon-to-be Blogger asking for some tips on blogging. Well here you are!


1. Pictures. In my opinion at least every-other post should have pictures, word art, etc. It makes the post interesting and it adds more too it.


2. Effort. If you are going to start a blog, you need to put a lot into it. Try to post almost every other day and really put time into it. Make sure your blog looks it's best and you have nice posts that anyone can understand.


3. Names....... I love a unique blog name! I think mine is partly unique because I spell out the word "heart" instead of actually putting a heart there. As for my other blog, The Name Princess, I think that is unique as well because of putting Princess with Names- who would've ever thought of that?


4. Have fun with it! Everyone can tell if you really like to blog- giveaway, recent posts, and photos lead to a more happier crowd.


Hope this helps!
~Gabby

3 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

Great tips!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting that im the one who was wondering about that

Anonymous said...

Why can't you comment on the name Princess if you are anonymous?