Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thoughts

Hey!
This post will be full of thoughts. I'm sure you've figured that out but I've never done one of these posts so I guess now I will.....


I ordered something from American Girl. And I've made myself promise that this will be the last thing I order from AG until Christmas. Because I've gotten all this new stuff and I just think I need sometime to use it. You're free to guess whatever I got from AG. It's supposed to arrive either Wed. or Thurs.


Alexis from From a Doll's Point of View requested me to make a video of how to do a braid like the one Kaylen has in the Summer Photoshoot. I will definitely make it after I've finished making my music video.


Oops.


I was going to have that be a surprise.


But now it's not.


But that's okay. 


Now I can brag about how great it is!!!


Haha Just Kidding- I'm not even done. It's all stop-motion and it takes a lot of work and I only have 184 seconds to go.


Wow.


Until Next Time,
Gabby 



No comments: