Thursday, August 5, 2010

My New American Girl Area!

Hey! I moved my American Girl Area in my closet yesterday (I wanted some more room in my closet) and I'm very happy with the way it turned out! I actually like it better....... Anyways now for some photos!
I have a small closet so my AG Area is fairly small but I like it because I have more space in my room!
The desk area right next to the bunk beds. See the Innerstar U outfit? Surprised? I went back to the Mall of America on Saturday with my cousins and my aunt let me pick out my birthday present there.

The trundle bed is at the other side of the closet. Oh yeah, Kirsten has glasses too.

Sorry for the bad pictures- my room has horrible lighting.


More pics of my dolls coming soon!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Maddi said...

I really like it! I have the same table & chairs set!

Phoebe said...

I love the new area! I use half of my closet as a stable for my doll's horses. I really like your blog! Kirsten is addorable in those glasses.

Anonymous said...

I really love the new area! I also like Kaylen's McDonald's Build-A-Bear! I have the same one, and it currently belongs to Gwen.

-Claire
www.clairescuriosity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I have a Huge microwave box and am currently using it as their tree house! My mom cut a door and the flaps And I decorated it with marker! It has my 2 doll's beds, a TV, Julie's foot rug, and that's it.
I also have a doll school!
-Dallas AG fan