Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Bios, New Look, New Doll! {198th Post!}

Hey! Don't you love it when I put  'new' in my title! Well, I don't know about you- but I love it! So to celebrate 198 posts, my new girly, and this fabulous new look- I decided why not have a photo shoot? 
Here are my best shots and some of them have been put into the doll's profiles (bios). Look away!





































So which one did you like the best? I love Felicity!! She is gorgeous and I'm glad I picked her to be my last doll!
~Gabby

PS You may be wondering why I'm celebrating an 198th post. I'm asking myself that question too. But, who cares! I would like to celebrate this day because, I think I have successfully memorized all my lines, got forgiven by a friend, and got my 3rd AG doll! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noel30-
I love your new head border it is adorable, but why did you change it so quick? Your a great photogropher!!!!When I friend requested you, Adalyn10 it said you didn't exist. Anyway if you have a mag and you play on innerstarU friend request me- Noel30

Anonymous said...

Noel30 said
Are you going to do a contest any time soon?

Eva said...

congradulations on getting Felicity!!!!!!!!! I still dont know what to do with mine!

AGDollPrincess said...

Congratulations on getting Felicity! She's beautiful! I can't wait to get her for Christmas! Kaya looks adorable as always! And I love the new look of your blog!

Gabby said...

Hey!

Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Noel30-
I tried to send a friend request you but it doesn't work. I think you can only friend people when you actually 'meet' them on campus. I will try to have a time picked out this weekend where you can come and meet me.
Also, I decided to change the look of my blog because I wanted to include Felicity in it and I just wanted a change. :-)

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

Well I like it very much.
♥Noel30

Caelen said...

Great photos!!!!!!!!!!