Sunday, September 5, 2010

American Girl Poster

Hey! Today I was bored so I decided to make a small American Girl Poster. I used Washable Markers, a Sharpie, and pencil. Here is the finished product:
I put items that represented each character and then their name, year, and a small description of who they are. So for example:

For Molly, I put her red bag that is included with her accessories, her blue beret, and her signature glasses. I also put her year, 1944, and a description. For this I put a creative girl.  What first comes to mind when I think of Molly is how creative she is even during WWII. You can see all of the pictures here.



I know my drawing is not the best, but what did you think? Have you ever made an AG themed, poster, scrapbook, paper, or drawing?


~Gabby

6 comments:

American Girl Doll Hairstyles said...

Very nice poster!

Anonymous said...

yes its nice i like it

Anonymous said...

Cute .. I have not done anything like that in a long time seems like all my time is taken up helping mom with the store ..

Have you checked out the girls new blog .. Tirya, Emi and Jayd are keeping a blog from their adventures at Hogwarts ..

http://boltongirlshogwarts.blogspot.com/

Laters, Marsali

AGDollPrincess said...

That's really cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Jae said...

You did what my friend would've done!