Thursday, November 3, 2011

Want to Meet Me at the American Girl Place?

Hey girls! 


I am going to the American Girl Place Minneapolis and I want to invite you all! Watch this video for more information:
This would be SO AMAZING to meet all of my AWESOME followers, readers, and commenters! Will you be there? If so, please comment or e-mail so I know who to be on the look out for. :-)

American Girl Place Minneapolis
Mall of America, American Girl, 5160 Center Court, Bloomington, MN 55425
December 22, 2011
1:45/2:00-3:00/3:15 p.m.

Hope to see you there!
~Gabby
(I will be posting on what I think I will get soon!)

9 comments:

Sammi said...

wish i could come but its to far away and my mom said that we could go AFTER christmas :( come to atlanta!

Caelen said...

Cool! But I don't think I can go. I live in Canada. =(

Kate said...

great video Gabby I can't join you because I live far away from Atlanta

Love Georgia

Gracie said...

I wish I could come! That would be so fun! I love the American Girl Place! Maybe you could come to Chicago..?

Chloe
agddiaries.blogspot.com

AGDluver123 said...

Hey it's me ! :D I may be able to come since this year I am asking to go to the mall of America for my big 1....something ( not 16 or 15 but...) so I hope I can come! ( I so wish Nashville had a store I would only have to drive like 25-30 minutes! :D )

Katrina said...

i can MAYBE go!

AGDluver123 said...

Hey! Are you sure you can change it to Chicago or Washington DC...kidding!You stick with what you want to stick with....! I might come....1% chance....perhaps my grandmother will change her mind if I ask! Ya'll(your family) have fun on December 22 though! :D

Lexie said...

I'm going to NYC on Dec. 3rd. Tear tear it's a sob story.



:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

AGDluver123 said...

Heyyy! So I was looking at your old posts...your 3 days older then me....you know if were in the same grade. =D you dont have to approve this...I am just telling u something...sorry if I am annoying you...I have been known to talk to much!