Monday, October 17, 2011

Doll Mask... For Girls?

Hey girls! If you subscribe to American Girl magazines or have read the newest issue, then you know about their awesome section- Doll Fun! Sure the name isn't original, but it's a great feature where they show fun crafts and activities for your doll. Anyways, in the newest issue, the showed Cecile and Marie-Grace in their meet outfits with homemade ball accessories! Featured by a mask craft, they told me how I could print a doll mask template out online to decorate! So I tried it and the results were a bit unexpected...


I printed it out and did exactly what it told me to- and it turned out it didn't fit my doll- it fit me! Yes, I know I look a little weird, but hey, it's a masquerade mask. It's gotta look weird!


So have you tried this craft? Did you get this same result as me?
~Gabby

7 comments:

Kate said...

You don't look weird you look great and no I haven't tried it out

From Americangirl fan 99

Priya said...

I've tried it, but it was too big on my doll and didn't fit me. It's a little too small on you but it looks nice! :)

Anne said...

That's weird though, that in the picture they show the masks on the dolls! Hmmmmm...

Priya said...

You might've accidentally printed it out at a larger size than it actually was, I did that and I'm going to try it again soon. :)

Tori said...

ugh, my magizine hasnt come yet. Will it ever?!

Anonymous said...

you made it look so cute!!!
i just found this blog and i love it!!!

Winkie said...

You look really cute in that mask!! I just barely found this blog and I love it!!!