Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vote for Me?

Hey girls! I love taking photos- and contests- and dolls- and history! So The Doll Wardrobe's History Doll Photo Contest seemed the perfect fit! I entered my photo of Kaya participating in 'school' and I was wondering if you would please vote for me. If you want to, please send an email to nora.demington@gmail.com with 'I vote for Photo Number 10'. This is greatly appreciated, as if I win, I will win a $20 American Girl giftcard which I will use to purchase a prize for an upcoming contest- at the AG Place! 


Also, I will post more details about my upcoming AG Place visit-  where, when, and how you can meet me (and I can meet you)!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Joy said...

Done!!

I'm not sure if I ever posted a comment telling you who I am--I think I tried, but it didn't work. Anyway, I found your blog a few weeks ago, and I'm a new follower. I blog at Joy Caroline: A 13-Year-Old Girl Living for Jesus. :-)

~Joy Caroline

Lexie said...

Please pick Dec. 3 at NY!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my one and only time that I will ever go.

Kate said...

Voted for ya gabby and do you think you can check out my blog

From Americangirl99

Tatum said...

I love that picture! I think it's really creative and cool. I think you should win!