Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New American Girl Store!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know (thanks to Doll Diaries) that St. Louis is going to get an American Girl store! Above is a map that I made that showcases all of the current AG stores (in red dots), all of the planned stores (in green dots), and in purple dots are where I think there should be an AG Place!  The dotes may not be exact, but I worked really hard on it so I hope you like it. (Feel free to post it on your blog with your opinions of the AG Places, although please give me credit!) Do you agree with my purple dots? Where would you put an AG Place?

~Gabby
(I am temporally taking comment moderation of as I'm going camping for fall break, however the comment rules still apply. Happy Fall and God Bless!)

13 comments:

Priya said...

Thats really cool! But I think there should be one in Montana, there aren't any in that area. Also, there is an AG store in WI, it's the AG outlet at the AG HQ. :)

I love the map you made!

-Priya

. said...

I think that's super awesome that they're making one in St Louis! hehe, I don't exactly agree with the purple dots and here is why: Las Vegas has some not so pretty sides of it and I just don't think it would be a smart business move. However, Santa Fe, Orlando, and Nashville would be neat! I think they should make one in Oklahoma, but that's totally bias ;D Great job on the map!!

Lexie said...

They should make one in Pittsburgh.

Quinlyn said...

That's cool! I completely agree with your dots. I want them to build one here because I live in NM, one in TN because we have a second house there, and one in Florida because it's awesome and we plan to go! PLEASE, AG?

Gracie said...

Lets make one in Detroit or in MI somewhere!!!!

Chloe
agddiaries.blogspot.com

Kate said...

That's great!!!!!! Thanks for update gabby

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I live in FL and I have never been to an AG place!! I want to go so bad!!!!!!!!!! "MAKE ONE IN ORLANDO", American Girl!

-Alexis-

Aubree said...

I want them to make one in Idaho. I live in St.Maries so I want one to be closer than a SIX HOUR DRIVE TO SEATTLE!!! Maybe one in Spokane, Washington would be more do able though.

Lexie said...

I think there should be one in every state. So every girl wouldn't have to drive like forever.

Claire said...

Hmm...I'd love to have an AGP in Houston, Austin, or San Antonio, even though there is already a store in Texas. It's still a bit of a drive for me to get to Dallas so having a store that would be a bit closer would be better. :D

I totally agree with your purple dots...those would be some great places to put AGPs! :)

Anne said...

Good job on the map! Orlando, Flordia would be nice, but I really want one in Pittsburgh!

Madison said...

I personally think one in Philly because it used to be the nation's capital and its really popular.