Monday, October 10, 2011

Odd Posting Schedule... and New AG Site!

Hey girls! I will be discussing two things in this post so feel free to read only the parts you really want too!


Posting...
I don't know if you've noticed but my posting schedule has been kind of weird lately. I will post about 4 posts in a week and then return two weeks later. I'm sorry about the weird, short spurts of posts. I'm still adjusting to my school schedule and I participating in a cheerleading competition so we are working extra hard to pull things off. Please don't think I'm leaving or my blog is boring if I haven't posted for a week. I'm just trying to find good times to update my blog!


Re-Designed AG Site
If you've been on the American Girl website lately, you will have noticed that they've a cute Christmas theme! I really like it- as last year's was quite awful (Dear American Girl... and a pink and green color scheme) while this year's is Happy Dollidays! LOVE IT! Besides new giftcards, they are also selling new Innerstar U book boxsets for $35. Also, they're top-rated items section has been given a new name- Joy to the Girl. So cute!

So, what do you think of the new American Girl Holiday theme? Do you like it better than last year's?


~Gabby

7 comments:

Kate said...

I love the new design it's really really cute love all of it and that's great your doing cheerliding

From- American girl fan 99

Caelen said...

Oh, yeah, I already saw that yesterday. I just love AG, when it's winter, because of their beautiful looks! And sales! He he.
~Caelen

Anne said...

I like it SO much better than last years! Oh my gosh. I didn't mind the colors...but the theme I though was a bit cheesy. I love how it says "'Tis the season to be dolly!" It's kind of funny, I think.

Anonymous said...

THEY'RE ALREADY GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS?!
Yeesh! It's not even Halloween!

Lexie said...

I really don't mind your posting shedule. I know some blogs all there posts are "Sorry I haven't posted in a month"

Priya said...

I understand. My posting schedule is weird too! Also, I LOVE the new AG site, "Happy Dollidays" is so cool!

Kryn said...

I love the vintage look the different fonts bring to the new look on AG, very cute! Perfect for the holidays!