Saturday, October 8, 2011

2 Years!

Hiya! It's been two years since I started this blog. It's been amazing and I've gotten so many sweet comments and advice from some other great bloggers. I really want to thank everyone who has commented and following my blog. It's been so much fun!

309 posts.
152 followers.

And 90, 522 page views since I started!

This is an AMAZING adventure of my life and I can't wait to continue it for another year. And maybe another. :-)

Also, I really want to 'give back' to you all, you know the ones reading this post. So I am working on going to the AG Place this Christmas and hopefully advertising my trip so you all can meet me (and I can meet you!). There are no plans set in stone yet, but I just wanted ya'll to know what was in the works.


Thanks for 2 TOTALLY AWESOME (name that YouTube video!) years!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Lilac said...

YAY!TWO YEARS!I AM HAPPY FOR YOU!:D

Caelen said...

Congrats! Are you doing anything special? Like a photostory or something? I recently celebrated my Blogaversary on the 26th of September.

Lexie said...

Happy 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the AG place on Sat. Dec. 3 in New York!

Anne said...

CONGRATS!!