Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey girls! To celebrate Turkey Day, I just want to give thanks to my family, my friends, my country, and my freedom, but most importantly you.


I am so blessed and so thankful to have amazing followers and readers who have loyally supported and read my blog. Whether you just started reading my blog yesterday or have been with I Heart American Girl since the beginning, thank you!


To celebrate, Kayla's dolls and my doll's all celebrated with a delicious feast!
In order from up to down, the dolls have a meal, Coconut and Licorice celebrate friendship, the mini dolls eat together, and a sampling of the food served. Then finally, a photo that I just took fifteen minutes ago, but yet I love, Felicity and Kirsten together.

Happy Thanksgiving!
~Gabby

3 comments:

Caelen said...

That's a really pretty picture. =)

Anne said...

Good job! Those are all beautiful pictures. Happy thanksgiving!

Ro said...

My favorite part of thanksgiving is all the good shopping sales that happen the friday after. I LOVE SHOPPING! except for the part where I spend money...