Friday, November 25, 2011

You Ask, I Answer!

Hey! You all asked questions on this post, and now, I answer! Your questions are bold, and my answers are not.


How do you get your dolls' eyes to close while they are upright?
I double-loop a small piece of tape and place it directly under the doll's eyes. Then I pull down the eyelid and gently press it against the tape.
How do you do so well at stopmotions? 
Practice! Watching other stopmotions also helps me realize what others are looking for.
How many dolls do you have?
Four. You can view them here.
Are you planning on getting another American Girl doll anytime soon? If so, which one?
Probably not. It may come some in the future, but right now, I'm not asking for any dolls. I don't even want Cecile anymore!
If you were to buy anything from American Girl, what would it be? {Even the retired/archived items!}
Ooooo..... Definitely a lot of Kirsten's collection, maybe some Felicity items, Jess, Jess items and maybe some Mia or Lanie items.
What is your favorite doll? (I am trying to choose what one to get, so please reply soon!!)
Well, out of all of my dolls, Kirsten. Even though I love my other dolls, Kirsten will always be special because she was my first. As for dolls available now... I really like Kaya (but only if you are expierenced in caring for dolls's hair and can handle very long hair), Kit, MAG #40, MAG #52, and MAG #37.
On what website did you print of the mask template?
Click here and play the 'Pretty Party' game. When you solve/finish it, you can get a mask template!
If I wash my Julie doll's hair will it make where the braid use to be (when I took it out it was wavy) go away?Because I want to wash her hair but I don't want that part to go away!
Hmmm.... Because American Girl doll hair is made with a special plastic that style the hair to be a certain way (ever notice how curly doll hair remains curly even after you wash it?), I would say that the hair will still be wavy. 
Could you tell me your favorite singers and or songs?
ADELE! Absolutely and honestly Adele- she is amazing live and has totally awesome albums! I love her songs!
What sports do you play?
I do cheerleading and volleyball.
If you could have one special talent that you'll be really good at what would it be?
Hmmm..... I guess being a very good singer! I'm an okay one, but I want to be able to sing with confidence.
Why do you almost never reply to comments?
This is a commom misconception. I DO reply to comments, but only on new posts (usually the 2 newest). This is because I've found that more people are going to reply back to me on newer posts than an older one (people rarely return to old posts). However, if you have any questions, I will be able to reply to you more if you e-mail me. 
This year it's the Summer Olympics! What are your favorite sports to watch? (Winter and Summer)
I love gymnastics, diving, ice-skating, and really, whatever's on (as long as it's not boxing)!
I'm trying to start a blog but can't seem to figure out how to do it. Can you give me a step by step? It said I have to be 13?
Sure! 
1. Go to Blogger.com and click 'Get Started'!
2. Create a Google Account. (If you are under 13, have your parents help).
3. Once you've done that, click the orange arrow and name your blog and URL.
4. After that, click the orange arrow and choose a template and start designing your blog (if you need help on that, I'll post about it soon)
5. Click 'Finish/I'm Done' and you're done!

I hope you girls enjoyed asking questions and I look forward to hearing your feedback1
~Gabby

8 comments:

Joy said...

I enjoyed this post! I love this kind of thing.

Anne said...

Ohhh! I thought you used tape or something. I also guessed maybe she was lying down or something, but that wouldn't make any sense.

I like all of those sports too! I love to watch swimming though. And NOT boxing.

I agree with you on all of them!

Tal said...

Thanks for the answers! Did you go black friday shopping? I did! It was my first time we went at 5:30 AM and quit at 11:30 AM. Very tiring!

Kate said...

Thanks gabby!!!!!! Also did you go to black fridAy I really wanted to go but I got home from Hawaii and got really sick on the plane so I didn't get to go :(

Love your blog
From Georgia

winkie said...

thanks for answering all my questions!! i was wondering (since you are so good at photography) if you wanted to check out my blog: www.aagdollslife.blogspot.com. i am having a photoshoot. were you take a picture of your doll and send it to me at: ashlyn@directsourcefurniture.com

thanks, ashlyn

Ro said...

to question #8:
No, the wavy part where the braid was doesn't go away EVEN when you wash it. I know because I have a julie doll and I washed her hair and the wavy part where the braid was stayed. her hair does smell nice after wahsing it, though! :D

Tori said...

great post.... is Kaylen an AG doll?

Paige said...

Thanks so much!

I'm a HUGE Taylor Swift fan and I dance ballet and tap.