Tuesday, November 8, 2011

American Girl and Duggar Family News!

Hey girls! 
So I don't know if you know, but it looks like the GOTY will be a gymnast! Check out the AG Place news and events for January!


In each event, there are gymnastic words such as 'stretch', 'flips', and 'cartwheels'. Also, gymnast Cathy Rigby was onset of a new rumored movie.
Also, I assume the GOTY will have light skin, blue eyes, and any color of hair! Because Jane Pettyjohn is in a new AG movie and we assume it's the GOTY 2012 movie!
This is Jade Pettyjohn! On her IMDb page, it says 'Untitled American Girl Project', so she must be the young star. Also, you may wonder why I said 'any color of hair'. Mainly because blonde hair is easy to dye and AG has dyed young actresses before (they dyed Shailene Woodley's hair). You can vote for what you think the GOTY will look like! (Last time I did this poll the results were: red hair, light skin, and brown eyes!)
As for Duggar news, Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar of TLC's 19 Kids & Counting, are expecting their 20th child! I don't know about you but I love their show and their sweet family! I am very happy for them! Do you watch 19 Kids & Counting?


Happy Tuesday!
~Gabby

15 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome thanks gabby I can't wait I am so excited for 2012 but I'm sad when Kanani leaves D:

Allyson L. said...

I've heard all that, too (about Jane Pettyjohn, etc.). I also heard the GOTY is called Velma.

As for the Duggars-- SOOOO excited for them and their great family! They need a Julia or John :) My sister and I blog about the Duggar family--we have permission to use their website photos. We're happy for them.

AlLySoN

www.duggarfamilyblog.wordpress.com

Emma said...

I am so excited! :) I can't wait for the new GOTY. Also, I watch 19 Kids and Counting, too!

Emma

Claire said...

I can't wait for the new AG movie and the GOTY, especially now since we're pretty sure that she's a gymnast - one of my dolls is a gymnast and she has no equipment or anything! ;)

And I don't often watch 19 Kids and Counting, but occasionally I do. I'm very happy for them! :)

agdanceprincess1993 said...

i watched the show for four hours last night :) I probably should of been reading for class though. I will defiantly be buy the GOTY on January 1st!

Emma Kate said...

I heard about Jade Pettyjohn playing her. Velma is actually supposed to be a code name and her real name is probably going to be McKenna.

~Emma

AGDluver123 said...

I wish they would change the GOTY name...velma...sounds like an old lady. =D but yah!
I am so happy they are having their 20th child! Me and my mom and sister love that show! Whenever we were watching Cake Boss it said they had an an announcement and my mom was like surely she cant be pregnant again...so I looked it up and she was! My sister was very happy b/c she wanted the number to be even again. =D

AGDluver123 said...

hey!One more thing can you look at my blog americangirl411.blogspot.com and tell me if it is good so far! ugh it took me forever! :D

Anne said...

Velma? I'm not a big fan. I was hoping for a red head too. I guess I shouldn't judge before I have even seen her. I think it would be fun if there was a GOTY from Alaska though, I bet it would have cool outfits. But I think "Velma's" story sounds pretty interesting, I just don't know, though.

Cami said...

Emma heard correctly. The code name is Velma so people won`t find out too much about the doll. And the name McKenna is a trademarked name that would be a good fit for the doll.

Also on some set photos of Jade on set she had blond-dark blond wavy hair. It was like caramel with a lot of blond highlights so I think either blond or caramel and Kit`s eye color.

Talley(AGDluver123) said...

Hey! BTW my name is Talley. =D I am done with my blog! Hallelujah!

Winkie said...

I can't believe they are having the 20th kid!!!
I can't wait until GOTY will come out!!!!
-Winkie

Tori said...

i truly cant believe the duggers are having 20 kids.. i mean Michelle and Josie almost DIED when Joise was born. Will they ever learn their leson?

Anonymous said...

Cool I hope her nameis McKenna Thats mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!!!!! That means i can have 10 dolls know ( my mom said max of dolls is 8 i won kanani in a raffle and one that has my name OMG I NEED HER!!!!!!) PS GABBY you are awsome!!!!!!!! love ya , mckenna

Ro said...

some questions are very important but I can't find an answer to them.
1-why my siblings always barge into my room without asking.
2-how to do a french braid.
3-who is the next GOTY?!
guess we can't know for sure untill January 1st...anyone know how to do a french braid?