Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Blog and Some Other Thoughts...

Hey! This is a quickie post and I first want to address that I'm not coming back to this blog. While I like AG, I don't love it as much as I used too and I'm afraid if I stayed on here that it would be quite uneventful.

First, I want to tell you all about my new blog, I gave a link to it on here, but I thought I would share anyways. You can visit my new blog, Rhymes with Fargo HERE. I post about all sorts of things. Some posts are AG related, but the main focus of my blog is just ramblings.

Second, I've read some of your comments and would like you all to know that I'm keeping my dolls (they are currently in the doll room if anyone would like to know) and I won't be giving them away to anyone. Sorry!

Third and final thought, Caroline Abbott's photo was released today! You can visit my new blog (link above) to hear what I had to say.


Thanks for stopping by. I will never forget this amazing AG journey and I appreciate every follower and comment. Thanks guys and please visit my new blog! :-)

~Margaux (yup, that's my real name!)

12 comments:

Maya said...

Hi margaux! I really like your new blog! no one else has commented so i guess they forgot about you. i totally understand your decision to end your previous blog here. It's OK. You just outgrew AG. and even though I still like AG and have my AG blog, I really respect your decision.

Kate said...

Hi Gabby I miss you blogging on this blog but I understand!!!!! It's good to hear from you again!!!! And I will defiantly check your new blog out

Xoxo Georgia

Dakota said...

You have such an awesome name, Margaux! I'll visit your blog!

Elizabeth Sara said...

That makes sense. I'm following your new blog. I sort of outgrew AG also.

fashionandfigureskating.blogspot.com

Justin said...

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

Free Desktop Wallpaper

amazonreser said...

I like it..

Unknown said...

I tagged your blog for something! come check it out! http://angiegirlsmarts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Happy thanksgiving! I nominated your blog for an award! http://angiegirlsmarts.blogspot.com/

Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours said...

Awesome Article! Very intresting and informative. Thanks for sharing.

Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours said...

Awesome Article! Very intresting and informative. Thanks for sharing.

Grace Thomas said...

Please follow or comment ton my blog: https://americangirldollschatclub.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Currently its good time to create a few plans for the longer term and it is the moment to take a break. I have learn this post and if I may just I wish to recommend you few interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can post subsequent articles referring to this blogpost. I hope to study more issues of it!
Thank you for taking turns that excellent subject matter on your internet site. I came across it on the search engines. I will check back again whenever you post extra aricles.
Hi, this an awesome article dude. Thnx Unfortunately I'm having problem with ur rss . Fail to subscribe to it. Does anybody having identical rss issue? Anyone who knows please respond. Thanks in advance
sentimental chapelle traylor dimensions hirschfeld darfeuil arthritis stonehouse ampha
After read few of the posts on your blog these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I added it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site too and let me know what you think.
First time Ive visited your blog good find! Thanks.
love-binding-spell-caster