Thursday, December 31, 2009

La American Girl Cafe

La American Girl Cafe
by Alex (Nicki), Gabby (Kaylen, Kaya)
Photos by, Gabby

The sun was shining, but the air around Nicki and Kaya was cold.
"How about we go to the cafe?" Nicki asked. "What a great idea!" Kaya said.

"Hello, and welcome to the La American Girl Cafe, I am Kaylen and I will be you server today. Here let me take you to your seat."
"What about here?" She asked.

"It's great. I love the view!" Nicki said.

"Oooh, the cups are such a pretty blue!" Kaya exclaimed. "I know, I love the purple plates." Nicki said.

"Can I take your order?" Kaylen asked. "Yes, we would both like the special, with the appetizer." Nicki answered.

Once she left, Kaya began to pour the pink lemonade Kaylen left.

"Mmmmm, this is great lemonade!" Nicki giggled.

"No, Nicki, it is not great, it is the best!" Kaya announced. Nicki giggled even more.
"Here is you appetizer ladies." Kaylen told them. "Yum! Watermelon!" Kaya said.

"This is awesome!" Nicki said, "I am so glad we ordered it!"

Finally Kaylen brought the main course, Chicken sandwiches.

"Yum! This whole meal is great!" Nicki told Kaya between bites of her sandwich.

"I know everything is so fresh!" Kaya exclaimed.

Then Kaylen brought a special suprise- 3 layer cake!

"Oh it looks great!" Nicki exclaimed.

The girls then finished the best lunch ever!

3 comments:

Quinlyn said...

That was really good! :D The pictures were very nice and the view is great...yay! :D

~Quinlyn

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

This looks great! Must be that new camera you got for Christmas!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi gabby you have great ideas this and the school my Dolls love you :) and the site I will be doing a restaurant with my American girl doll Jyll and my other dolls soon

From americangirl fan 99