Monday, December 28, 2009

Lanie Girl of the Year 2010

Hey! I just wanted to say that this a photo taken by American Girl that found on Queen Lucy's Blog I like how she has green eyes but the hair looks kind-of messy and hard to care for. Her dress is not very cute and overall I don't like her. I do like that AG is trying to tell girls to get outside but I think that they should've made her meet outfit more outdoorsy with khaki's or shorts but then again we haven't seen her whole collection and I shouldn't be to critical. Her bag is cute and the shoes are adorable but then again her hair is just not cool. Well I am going to the AG PLACE today and I'm really excited but I probably won't get anythingsince I already have a
lot of new stuff but I may try to get Kirsten's Woolens or an AG Place t-shirt
for my dolls.
~Gabby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cool doll actually, love the curls!

Anonymous said...

i love her wanna own her