Thursday, October 8, 2009

An American Girl Sports Presentation

Alex and I got bored so we decided to create an AG photo story. Kayla (my little sis) and Claire (Alex's little sis) helped out too!
American Girl Sports Day!!!!!
Created by, Gabby(Kirsten)-Kayla(Elizabeth)-Alex(Jess)-Claire(Julie)
Photos by, Gabby
Elizabeth, Jess, and Julie silently waited for the begining of Sports Day. It will be so much fun! Jess thought.
"Hello, um well I'm Kirsten and this is the American Girl Sports Day. We will each get a turn to show our favorite moves and tell about our sport. Um, Julie, you can go first."



"I iceskate," Julie began, "My favorite move would be an axle, but it is hard. Uh, thank you."



"Now it is Elizabeth's turn." Kirsten stated.



"I do ballet," Elizabeth said, "I played a fairy in the Nutcracker. It was really cool to dance in a beautiful costume."


"Now um, it's my turn. I do gymnastics." Kirtsen said.


"This is a move called the splitz, it's pretty difficult to do but if you stretch enough- it becomes easy." Kirsten said.



"Well next we have Jess!" Kirsten announced




"Um well," Jess began, "I play soccer. I really like it because you get to work with your team-mates and you get to kick the ball around- it's fun!"



"Thanks for coming to our AG Sports Day! Bye!"


Please leave a comment! Anyways some of the photos which appear to be sideways actaully were right side up when I took the pictures, but I don't understand how to turn them.
~Gabby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really cool. i love the idea of a sports day. i might have to make a blog myself.
-zoe

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!
-zoe

Gabby said...

actually i got the idea from Liz's blog- americangirlfan.com

but i changed the name and it did it a little differently
~Gabby