Saturday, October 10, 2009

Doll School

On Thursday I got the Doll School book from AG. It is so cool! We set up a mini school area in my room. So it's probably not the best, but here are some pix:

Here is a view of the desk from my bed. I don't have actual doll desk so I use shoe boxes. The desk are really easy to make. All you have to do is cut the front flap from a shoe box so the doll's feet can go in there and they can work on top.

Here is the teacher's desk. I used the Curlicue Day Bed Box for a desk.


This is the library. Notice that the Curlicue Day Bed Trundle is used as a bench.

That is my Doll School! ~~~~Gabby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! i love the doll school! its so cute and i think i am going to have to do it! talk to you later. -zoe

Alexis said...

Omg iLove my school kit what about u???

Gabby said...

Alexis-
Yeah i love my school kit! It is so much fun to play with Kirsten and her friends!

~Gabby
P.S. Your blog is awesome