Thursday, October 8, 2009

Welcome!

Hey everybody! My name is Gabby and I run this blog- all about American Girl! On the blog we will have book reveiws, news, photo stories (my favorite), polls and much much more! If you ever want to tell me anything, please comment. Rememeber I have the right delete comments that could hurt other people's feelings and mine. Please do not write anything mean.
So, you are welcome to suggest ideas and opinions but like I said before I can delete comments. I will also have polls and you are welcome to send a picture of you and your AG dolls anytime!

Thanks, Gabby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome gab. i love it.:)
-zoe

Bellbell said...

hello your blog is so cool! I can't believe you've done so much in one month! You are a early riser aren't you? I have doll school it's so nice isn't it? I am from England and have six dolls. Well technically 7 because my aunt bought me one but I haven't seen her so I haven't officialy got her. Also my dad is going to New York on Thursday and getting me another one then. Then I will have:
Samantha
Nellie
Kirsten
Josefina
Kit
Addy
Felicity
Rebecca
A jly doll

Sorry I ramble on so much. Keep up the great work, bye!

Zoe said...

so gabby looks like youve gotten another follerwer. zoe

Anonymous said...

Gabby- I love all the things you do! I am a Harry Potter and a Percy Jackson fan! I love the American Girl Books and I have a Felicity Doll! Plus I have a just like me doll- It has brown|blackish hair with bangs and loves soccer. Please reply to the innerstaru comment. - Your Friend,Jaya P.S. PLEASE REPLY INSTANTLY!

Anonymous said...

Dear Gabby or anyone else- I was wondering why the innerstar u guide Isabel said to me a guest on innerstaru.com to purchase an item at the casual closet.PLEASE HELP I also cannot find my yearbook! Your Friend, Jaya

Anonymous said...

I love that cute gray dress! Can you tell me what you searched on american girl.com to get it? Thanks Gabby. Your Friend,Jaya

Gabby said...

Thanks so much!

I have answered your question about InnerstarU on my post- "InnerstarU Is Finally Working!"- sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Also, if you mean the gray dress pictured on a few posts above, it was one of the Holiday Outfits in 2009 and isn't available any more.

Hope I could help!
~Gabby