Thursday, February 11, 2010

New AG Items!!!

Hey! Today, I recently found out that AG has brand new items! They have zebra print, fiesta sets, a Coney Island dress, new mysteries, and a fun pet set! Here are just a few-
This is such a cute outfit! The outfit alone is $34 and the accessory set (bag, snorkel, towels, flippers ect.) is an extra $32.
Oh I have been waiting for this to come out!!!! Maybe I will do a giveaway on it......



This is supposed to a pet rainy day set. The green plastic thing is an umbrella but it looks more like a plastic hat if you ask me.
The pictures are property of AG! They also came out with a new way to choose JLY's!
~Gabby

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I really want to get the Raincoat and Boots set and the zebra-striped dress. :-)

Gabby said...

I think the zebra set is really unique, I love the flip-flops! I can't wait to read the new mysteries!

~Gabby