Thursday, February 4, 2010

New AG Books!

Hey! While reading some Doll Diary comments I came across an unusual comment about American Girl's bookseller sight. When I explored the sight I came across 3 new mystery books, pet packs, parent guides, JLY pet fun books, A Girl's Smart guides, and Do-It-Yourself books. All of them are available later on in the year. Here are some of the new, fun titles.

Secrets at Camp Nokomis: A Rebecca Mystery
The Puzzle of the Paper Daughter: A Julie Mystery
Missing Grace: A Kit Mystery
Doll Parties
A Smart Girl's Guide to Parties
Honey's Guide to Puzzle Fun

Personally, I think the book that sounds the most exciting is the Rebecca mystery. What do you think?
~Gabby



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read Julie's, Kit's, and Rebecca's new mysteries. I just pre-ordered them on Amazon.com, but I won't get them until April.

♥Rose♥ said...

I'm looking forward to the Rebecca Mystery! I'm like, totally obsessed with all things Rebecca. xP The Doll Parties looks fun, too.

~Starr, on Rose's account

Nicki said...

I totally wanna get the Doll Parties book!!! I saw the book cover and it was cute!!!! And since I wanted ag to make another one of those books, I'm totally happy!!! Can't wait till June. Also wanted it cuz I already have the doll school,doll crafts, and scrapbook. The items that come with the scrapbook I would reccomend keeping it for your doll and not pasting it in the scrapbook. You don't have to though. I'm just saying.

Anonymous said...

Gabby- My birthday is on August 10th. I would like The Puzzle of The Paper Daughter,The Tangled Web, Lady Maragret's Ghost, The Traitor in Williamsburgh,(I have a Felicity doll),Mini Mysteries 3,(That is the end of the books). As for the outfits,that very cute gray and silver dress you posted a few days ago,or those cupcake pjs. Do you think that is too much! I don't want to get more than 5 AG Books! What outfit do you think I should pick! Your Friend,Jaya