Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Books and Souvenirs

Hey! I am so glad to be back home again! But I did love my vacation!

When we had to stop for 3 hours in the Dallas Airport we stopped in Hudson Booksellers. They had an awesome AG book shelf! (the biggest on I've seen since the AG Place)

This is a pic of the front of the shelf.
This is the side. I was surprised to see they had Doll School!
They also sold Chrissa books.
They only sold books on new characters, like Rebecca and Lanie.
We didn't get any books because we already had enough souvenirs- speaking of souvenirs....
I got this adorable little backpack for AG dolls at this great giftshop. It was big and could hold all of my dolls' school things (shown above).

I hope you had or are having a great Spring Break!
~Gabby


4 comments:

Georgia said...

Your blog is great.....the backpack was adorable!!

Gabby said...

Thanks!

Emily said...

cool.just like the one in AL

Georgia said...

You can go to my youtube channel by copying this link and posting it at the top of the page, you know what I mean:http://www.youtube.com/user/stepholeary. I won't be able to do it unless there are around 10 people entering. So, spread the word if you can!!


Georgia