Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pine Lake Camp

Hey! A few weeks ago, I came up with an idea- what if I created a camp for my dolls? It would be called Pine Lake Camp after the Outdoor Play Outfit sweatshirt and each day I would have a photostory up about that camp day's adventure. (It would only last for a week) Also any AG Lover send could me a picture of their doll(s) doing a camp activity and it would be featured in a photostory. What do you think? I would love to hear- just leave a comment!

Bye!
~Gabby

5 comments:

Sierra said...

I think that it's a really cool idea!

AGDollPrincess said...

That's a cool idea! I will think of some things my dolls could do at camp.
Also, I am the one that won the duck pjs in your giveaway and I wanted to tell you that you inspired me to start my own blog (with some help from my mom). I'd love for you to visit my blog too! I hope to do a giveaway when I have more readers! http://agdollprincess.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! agdollprincess good luck;-)

Doodledog said...

That's an awesome idea! You should definately do it!

Amanda said...

That's A Great Idea! I'd Send In A Photo!