Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ideas for You and Your Doll!


Hey! A week ago I got an e-mail from a blog fan who asked the question: what can I do with my dolls? Well, for this girl and all the others out there, here's a list.

Mix and Match outfits! This is probably one of my favorite things to do! Layer tops, decorate accessories, and create looks for the weather. Visit americangirlfan.com for some great outfit ideas.
Go shopping! If you live by an AG Place, go for a special trip! Take photos, get your doll's hair done, and shop for great doll clothes!


Take pictures! Position your doll like she is doing something- baking cookies, typing an e-mail, or doing work at school. Or take your doll outside and make her look like a model!

Play school! This is one of my favorite activities to do with my dolls. I got plenty of supplies and ideas from the Doll School Kit from American Girl. Our dolls love to go to the little school my sister and I set up.

Hope you like these ideas!

Also- remember when I had my PJ giveaway? Well, the winner, Leah, has opened her blog called All Things American Girl. Her site is awesome- go check it out!

~Gabby

PS Does anyone know how to make a heart appear on the screen? Like when I do I Heart AG, I'd like there to be an actual heart instead of me spelling it out. Thanks!

4 comments:

Grace said...

I know how to make a heart.
1. Click start.
2. Go to Programs.
3. If there is a little arrow, click it.
4. Go to system tools.
5. Click on character map.
6. Find the heart.
7. Click on it.
8. Press copy.
9. Go to your page.
10. Click paste.
There you go!

Gabby said...

Thanks!

Emily said...

Gabby,
You could also do this < 3. But you don't do the space. <3
-Emily

Vanna said...

Hi,you should do a blog on how to make food for you american girl doll. I would love that !!!