Saturday, February 11, 2012

Move Quote Quiz Winners!

Hey! Without further ado, let's get started!

In 3rd place, we have CLAIRE! (from Claire's Curiosity)
With 20 points, Claire is our 3rd Place winner! Enjoy your blog award!

In 2nd Place, we have SPICEMUFFIN!
With 25 points, Spicemuffin is our 2nd Place winner! Enjoy your blog award!

In 1st Place, we have KIT SNICKET!
With 26 points, Kit Snicket is our 1st Place winner! Enjoy your blog award!

For all who participated, here's a special blog award for you! :-)
Now, here are the answers and characters to each of the quotes!

Quote #1
from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban



RON: HARRY'S got a sort of wonky cross and that’s trials and suffering and… uh… that there could be the sun and that’s happiness. So, um, you’re gonna suffer… but you’re going to be… happy about it.
Guessed by:
Crazy Doll Lady, Katelyn, Sammie, Spicemuffin, Kit Snicket, and Claire.

Quote #2
from National Treasure
BEN: I’m gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
Guessed by:
Crazy Doll Lady, Claire, Anne, Katelyn, Spicemuffin, Kit Snicket, and Claire. 

Quote #3

from Finding Nemo


SQUIRT: WHOA! That was so cool! Hey dad, did you see that, did you see that, did you see that? Did you see what I did?! 
CRUSH: You so totally rocked, Character 1! So my give some fin (slap), noggin (clunck).
SQUIRT and CRUSH: Duuuuude…..
Guessed by:
Crazy Doll Lady, Lexie, Claire, Anne, Fiona, Katelyn, Spicemuffin, Kit Snicket, Quinlyn, and Claire.
Quote #4
from Letters to Juliet
CLAIRE: Dear friends, fifty years ago I went to Juliet’s house in Verona. I wrote her a letter and I asked her a question. And two months ago, I received a reply.
Guessed by:
Lexie, Anne, Katelyn, Kit Snicket, Katrina, and Claire. 


Quote #5
from Tangled
FLYNN/EUGENE: This is bad, this very, very bad, really bad! They just can’t get my nose right! 
Guessed by:
Lexie, Claire, Anne, Fiona, Katelyn, Spicemuffin, Kit Snicket, Quinlyn, and Claire
Quote #6
from Night at the Museum: Battle of Smithsonian
BRANDON: I will literally rent a camper and we will drive across America with my flashlight on your chest.

Guessed by:
Katelyn, Spicemuffin, and Kit Snicket
Quote #7
from National Treasure
POWELL: This is a waste of time! How could a ship land out here?
RILEY: Well, I’m no expert, but it could be that the hydrothermic properties of this region produce hurricane force ice storms that cause the ocean to freeze and then melt and then refreeze resulting in a semi-solid migrating land mass that would land a ship right around here. 
Guessed by:
Crazy Doll Lady, Katelyn, Spicemuffin, Kit Snicket, and Claire
Quote #8
from Felicity: An American Girl Adventure


FELICITY: There are so many things you mustn’t do. You mustn’t walk to quickly, you mustn’t talk too loudly, you mustn’t be impatient… you’re so lucky to be a boy! You can do what ever you like!

BEN: I can’t do whatever I want, I’m an apprentice- I have no freedom!

Guessed by:
Claire, Anne, Katelyn, Sammie, Spicemuffin, Kit Snicket, Quinlyn, and Claire
Quote #9
from Up


CARL: Hey, let’s play a game. It’s called “see who can be quiet the longest.”

RUSSELL: Cool! My mom loves that game!
Guessed by:
Claire, Anne, Fiona, Katelyn, Spicemuffin, and Kit Snicket


Quote #10:
from Clue: The Movie (appropriate for 13+)
COP: You all seem to be very anxious about something.
WADSWORTH: It’s the chandelier. It fell down, almost killed us. 

Guessed by:
Spicemuffin (Way to go! I didn't think anyone would know this one!)





Quote #11
from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
RON: HERMIONE, you are honestly the most wonderful person I have ever met. If I’m ever rude to you…
HERMIONE: I’ll know you’ve gone back to normal.
Guessed by:
Kit Snicket (many people, however, won points off of this quote because they knew the characters, but not the movie)


Quote #12
from National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
RILEY: We have thirty seconds to disable the alarm.
BEN: Go.
(they disable it)
BEN: You did that in twenty-five seconds.
RILEY: That’s why I tell people to get a dog.

Guessed by:
Kit Snicket and Claire




Quote #13
from Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (appropriate for 13+)
WATSON: How did you know I would find you?
HOLMES: You didn’t find me, you collapsed a building on me.
Guessed by:
No one



Quote #14
from Nancy Drew
NANCY: (serious) Excuse me, I have to defuse this bomb!
INGA: (thinks she’s kidding) Oh, totally. Love is a battlefield!
Guessed by:
Kit Snicket, Anne, and Claire

I hope you all had fun!
~Gabby
(Oh, and before anyone corrects me, there 2 Claires who entered)
:-)


4 comments:

Kate said...

Good job everyone!!! You all did awesome!!!

Georgia

anya said...

Awesome, thanks Gabby!

Anne said...

Okay, I *know* it's not that big of a deal, but I guessed the Nancy Drew one didn't I? I'm sure I did. I did, right?

Gabby said...

Anne-

Oh, yes, you are right! It's changed! :-)

~Gabby