Thursday, February 16, 2012

New American Girl Items!

Hey girls! I'm so sorry for the lack of posting, but I am on vacation and I don't have access to a computer on a timely basis. Anyways, AG released some new items today!
Isn't this cute and summery? I love this new tankini- although I'd rather make my own!
If your doll doesn't like to lounge by the pool, maybe this new camping outfit is right up her alley! 
But what good is a camping outfit without a tent? This new one is bright red and super cute- it looks like the mini ones on display at REI!
If you're a Cecile and Marie-Grace fan, you're in luck! AG has released limited edition outfits for both Cecile and Marie-Grace.
But, if traveling to the pool, state park, or 1854 New Orleans isn't your thing, what about traveling around the world? This new kit comes with maps, stickers- even a doll-sized duffel bag!

So, what are some of your new things? I love the new books and kits!
~Gabby

ps. My sister is hosting a giveaway at her blog. Enter now!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Gabbie to and you should make an american girl drawing
so more people would visit your blog
good luck